Saturday, September 18, 2010

Searching? Searching for what?

"It's just another war
Just another family torn
Just a step from the edge
Just another day in the world we live"
-"Hero" by Skillet

I'm going to be starting some of my posts, or maybe all of them, with some quote from some song or another. Today's happens to be from the song that I used for the theme and name of this very blog. I like Skillet, by the way. That's very important to know. What for, I'm not sure, but it is!

You might notice that the title of this blog has something to do with my second post about an event called "Search." That is no coincidence. I made a decision that I had no made when I had originally posted that.

You see, I have been very temperamental lately, and because of that I had suddenly become very adamant against Search. Well, today I changed my mind. Without telling anyone, I asked for a scholarship to go on Search and I signed up. It was exciting.

Of course, I am not guaranteed a spot on Search. I am on a waiting list. But if I don't get to go this time, I will get to go for sure next time. That's just my fault for waiting so long to decide I wanted to apply.

In the meantime, my phone is broken and I am desperately waiting for fall break so that I can see about getting a new one. If I do not get a new one, then my friend has offered to let me use an old one of hers that still works until I can get a new one. But either way I have to wait for fall break.

I am also crocheting a baby blanket for my godchild. It is two shades of blue and also white. I'm exciting and, while we are sitting here and watching Pride and Prejudice (one of my favorite movies) I am going to start. So, I bid you all adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment